jump to navigation

Keyboard Connector Missing April 29, 2009

Posted by laptoppartsexpert in Keyboard replacement.

Today, we got a call about the little connector that holds down the keyboard ribbon. This is a popular call. Unfortunately, the fastener end of the connector is part of the connector soldered to the motherboard and is not sold separately.

Our only suggestion is to call our friends at Preferred Computer Parts. They do motherboard level repair and they have some of these connectors. Their phone number is 818-885-4130. Hope this helps some of you.



1. LaptopsMumbai LaptopsRepairs - July 17, 2013

yes so much agree with you .
even we are into laptopsrepairing and buying and selling of used laptops.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: